In this episode we discuss:
– High quality 26650 batteries
– Margeret Cuomo retracting her false claims of e-cigs
– Discouraging underage vaping
– What would you do if you an underage vaper was using unsafe batteries?
– Nurses told to scold patients who use e-cigs
– How current generation e-cigs are delivering consistent nicotine
– Don’t lie on health or life insurance policies if you use nicotine
– States with e-cig tax proposals
– Advertising buffer zones for e-cigs is not constitutional
– Extracting flavors from natural plants
– If it was the last day on earth, what would you vape?
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?