Huge 11-Party Lawsuit Against the FDA, Why Vapers Should Be Like Vegans, and Unpopular Opinions on Vape Products
I would love your support. Consider donating even just a dollar per month to the VapePassion Patreon page to help keep the show going.
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Share on Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- CASAA: Right to be Smoke-Free Coalition files lawsuit on behalf of vapor industry
- Exclusive w/ Law Office behind Vaping vs FDA, the biggest fight yet
- Why Vapers Should Be Like Vegans
- VAPE Magazine Donates Five Percent to Advocacy
- Dangerous Product Alert: DARK COTTON BLACK MAGIC
- PerfectVape Exposed For Unsanitary Conditions
- A Billion Lives Review. Did It Deliver?
- FTC first to act
- Blogger Involved in FTC Lawsuit for Failure to Disclose
- Will Corruption Kill Vaping in Indiana?
- Mooch’s 18650 Battery Ratings
- E-Juice and Flavor Concentrate Storage Shelves
- Harsh Juice? Some Troubleshooting Tips For DIY’ers
- Unpopular Opinions on Vape Products
- Clapton Coil Disastor
- The Pleasure Principle – David Dorn