Some of the topics discussed include:
- Why do vapers ignore science they don’t like?
- Expert advice on vape batteries.
- Wilderness survival with your mod.
- And much more.
You can watch the Vlog video below too if you’d like to see screenshots and other visual examples of what I’m talking about.
If you like the show, consider donating just a dollar per month to help keep The VapePassion Show going.
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- A Billion Lives Documentary Announces a Limited Run in Theaters
- Unlike Samsung Galaxy, FDA Regulations Don’t Allow E-Cigarette Companies to Fix their Exploding Batteries
- E-juice Chillers from VapeHelium.com
- Smokebuddy – Vape or Smoke Discreetly
- The Battery interview with Mooch!
- New Cochrane Review On E-Cigarettes
- Why do vapers ignore medical research they don’t like?
- Establishing Cause and Effect
- Vaping in the Wilderness: A Survival Guide