The topics discussed include:
- Review of Halo Vapour Co.’s Cherry Bakewell
- Charlie Noble Releases Their Recipe for Canary Coulis
- 4 Major Vapor Associations Ask House Leaders to Support HR 1136
- Study Performed Wrong: Benzene In E-Cigarettes
- Batteries Catch Lawyers Pants on Fire
- Citric Acid in E-Juice May Cause Allergic Reactions
- Lemon Tart Frankenstein DIY E-Juice Recipe
- A Cold Remedy DIY Recipe Made With Lemon Sicily and Menthol
- A Review of the Norpo Deluxe Cordless Mini Mixer
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- Cherry Bakewell UK E-Liquid
- The Not-So-Discontinued Series: Canary Coulis – Charlie Noble
- Tobacco Harm Reduction and Vapor Associations Join Forces in Urging House Leaders to Support HR 1136
- Benzene formation in electronic cigarettes
- Study titled “Benzene formation in e-cigarettes” found that air has more benzene than e-cigs
- Citric acid has the potential to produce respiratory sensitisers in e-cigarette vapor
- e-Liquid Calculator :: DIY Dinner Lady A Lemon Tart Remix ejuice
- Lemon Tart Frankenstein E-Juice Recipe
- Cold Remedy E-Juice Recipe (Lemon Sicily and Menthol)
- Lawyer’s pants erupt in flames during Miami arson trial
- Norpro Cordless Mini Mixer on Amazon