Some of the topics discussed include:
- E-Juice Review: RazzleTaz by JJuice
- The CDC Says Smoking in Movies Causes Teen Smoking
- Nicopure Has Filed an Appeal In The Nicopure vs FDA Lawsuit
- An Engineer Discovers Why The SMOK AL85 Is Dying
- Poll Shows That Most Vapers Use Both Pre-Built Coils and Hand-Wrapped Coils
Links to everything I talk about are below.
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- Asvape Michael Mod “The Walking DEAD Edition”
- Mooch tests show that you shouldn’t buy the Brillipower 2600mAh 40A 18650
- Phil Busardo No Longer Affiliate With B. E-Liquid
- Detroit Lakes, MN! Take action to stop Tobacco and Vapor 21
- PA – Stop a tax hike on vaping!
- Tulsa Ordinance Would Further Restrict Smoking, Vaping
- RazzleTaz Berry E-Juice by JJuice
- Teen Smoking Unconnected to Cinematic Smoking by Brad Rodu
- CDC Study On Tobacco Use in Top-Grossing Movies
- A myth that won’t die: Movies cause teen smoking by Guy Bentley
- Nicopure Labs Files a Notice of Appeal in their Case Against the FDA Deeming Rule
- Teardown and failure analysis of a SMOK aL85