In this episode we discuss vaping for anxiety relief, a psychiatrist’s thoughts on the benefits of nicotine, a huge list of cloned e-juice recipes, buying life insurance as a nicotine user, curing and preventing flavor fatigue, and why age restrictions can result in more teens using cigarettes.
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- CASAA: RI – Take action to oppose a ban on vaping indoors (H 7664)
- Halo eVo E-Juice Giveaway
- VaporBoost Sweet Dreams Sleep E-juice Video Review
- Does a tobacco-free world need to be nicotine free?
- Can Nicotine Be Good for You?
- A chemist’s advice: Don’t Dry-Burn your coil
- To Older Vapers: Life Insurance
- How to Cure and Prevent Flavor Fatigue
- Kilo E-Juice Safety Poster
- Vape Safety Poster HQ – Imgur
- Electronic Cigarette Age Restrictions May Drive Teens to Traditional Cigarettes