In this episode we discuss many topics, including CASAA’s recommendations to vapers to stop misinforming the community that we should not support HR2058, we talk about a big joint statement from major UK health organizations calling for support of vaping, and we also talk about e-juice flavorings that contain vomit odor chemicals.
I would love your support. Consider donating even just a dollar per month to the VapePassion Patreon page to help keep the show going.
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Share on Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talk about in this episode
- CASAA Quarterly Newsletter – July 2016
- FDA Live Q&A Webinar for Small Manufacturers, Importers, and Vape Shops
- Free-market Groups Tell Energy and Commerce Committee To Pass HR2058
- Goon RDA at DirectVapor.com
- Goon RDA at OriginVape.com
- Goon RDA at VaporDNA.com
- Kayfun 5 at OriginVape.com
- E-Cigs May Damage Cells in Mouth
- Pro-Vaping Joint Statement from Cancer Research UK & Public Health England
- Editorial: Why I Started Smoking E-Cigarettes
- Vape Magazine nailed for reverse domain name hijacking
- Experienced Vaper Suffers A Battery Explosion Injury Due to Carelessness
- Images of Battery Burn
- Whats the cheapest way to vape
- Single and two-flavor recipes?
- Single flavor DIY Recipes
- Video: Complete Beginner’s Guide To Making E-Liquid
- Simple hacks that will turbocharge your e-cigarette experience
- TFA flavourants that contain vomit odor in their mixture
- Accurate list of butyric acid ingredients
- Are the flavors with Butyric Acid really that bad?
- What are the differences between a contact coil and a spaced coil?
- A chemist’s advice: Don’t Dry-Burn your coil