Some of the topics discussed include:
- How the FDA regulations on August 8th might end vaping as we know it.
- A positive and interesting documentary about vaping from BBC Horizon.
- The long process of cloning an e-juice.
- And much more.
If you like the show, consider donating just a dollar per month to help keep The VapePassion Show going.
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- The Deeming Ban: What Should Vapers Be Doing Now?
- HR 2058 picked up 3 new cosponsors, 2nd Democrat last week
- Send a Message: Support HR2058 and the Cole / Bishop Amendment
- 3 Alabama vape shops sue FDA
- Plumes of Hazard – Understudy’s Sate of the Industry Address
- Findings from New Pediatrics Study are Not Relevant to Overall U.S.
- CASAA: SoCal Researchers Ignore Historic Low Smoking Rates in Youth
- Who is Rebecca Williams and Why Is She Wasting Your Money?
- BBC Horizon – E Cigarettes: Miracle or Menace?
- Summary of E-Cigarettes: Miracle or Menace?
- Mod for floating the river?
- Giving up on budget juice
- List of Chinese Vape Websites/Fasttech Alternatives
- Beginner Vaper Doesn’t Know How to Inhale
- Painting your mod
- Have you ever mixed two different juices together that actually taste amazing together?
- Which DIY recipes are in your daily rotation?
- The Search for Circus Bear – How I came to know strawberry better
- For the bakery fans… Flavour Art’s Labyrinth
- Not a Cough Syrup Cherry E-juice Recipe
- Updated list of TFA flavors and if they have Diacetyl, Acetoin, and/or Acetyl Propionyl