Some of the topics discussed include:
- The Deeming Regs Are Confusing Vape Shop Owners.
- Rip Tripper’s New RDA.
- A New Study Showing Vaping That Sucralose Might Be Dangerous.
- And much more.
If you like the show, consider donating just a dollar per month to help keep The VapePassion Show going.
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- Pound It Lemon Pound Cake E-Juice from Bonzai Vapors
- Heatvape Invader Mini 50 Watt Waterproof Mod
- G Vapers Juice Co.
- Has 8/8 had an effect on you yet?
- SFATA Colorado Chapter
- Mt Baker Vapor Talks About Blue Check
- Mulhaupts Security Firm Raises Eyebrows With Billing Plan
- Pennsylvania Lawmaker Proposes Tax to Help Vape Shops Stay Open
- Pico Squeeze with Coral
- SMOK’s 400 Watt Mod: The Power Engine
- Rip Tripper’s New Pharaoh Dripper Tank from Digiflavor
- Rip Tripper’s First RDA From 2012: The AC9
- The Clone of Rip Tripper’s 2012 AC9 Atomizer
- Clapton Wire Builder by Avidartisan Daedauls
- Study Warns That Heating Sucralose Can Be Dangerous
- Tooth Discoloration From Vaping?
- How to Make Tobacco Extract in 5 Minutes
- Do Custom or Double-Wrapped Batteries Get Hotter?
- Is It Safe to Use An 18650 That Has Dropped in Water?
- Annealed vs Non-Annealed Wire