Some of the topics discussed include:
- August 8th is here. What to expect.
- FDA Regs creating spike in demand. Prices rising.
- RDAs that are recommended for hybrid mods.
- And much more.
If you like the show, consider donating just a dollar per month to help keep The VapePassion Show going.
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
List of RDA’s Reported to Work on Hybrid Mods
I have not used these mods on a hybrid mech and cannot vouch for their safety. These were recommend by people from around the web and are a good starting point if you’re researching a hybrid-friendly RDA.
- The Derringer
- Mutation X Series RDAs
- Doge Series RDAs
- Plume Viel
- Freakshow Mini
- Tugboat V2
- Production from Flawless
- Madhatter Mini
- Limitless RDA
- Royal Hunter Mini
- Velocity Mini
- CCI Archon
- Phenotype L
- Double Vision
- Hobo v3.1 and clone from FT
- Goon and Goon clone
- Twisted Messes V2
- Fogwind Alliance V2
- Wotofo The Troll
- Wismec / Jaybo Indestructible
Everything I talked about in this episode
- Visiting or Moving to Germany – Laws To Be Aware Of
- August 8, 2016 – What Does it Mean for Vaping?
- New Plumes of Hazard E-juice Line – Deadline
- Noisy Cricket II-25 from Wismec
- Wismec Reuleaux RX 2/3
- Marrying batteries for the Reuleaux RX2/3
- Cync, a Cigalike by vapers for vapers
- GeekVape is entering the squonk game….
- FDA Regs affecting VG/PG prices