Some of the topics discussed include:
- RiP Trippers and The AVA Partner To Save Vaping.
- FBI Investigating Indiana’s Anti-Vaping Lawmakers for Corruption.
- What To Do If Your Mod Gets Water Damage.
- And much more.
If you like the show, consider donating just a dollar per month to help keep The VapePassion Show going.
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Share on Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- RiP Trippers: Last Chance To Save Vaping!
- Indiana Vapers See A Ray of Hope
- Anti-Tobacco Researcher: Cardiovascular Effects of E-Cigarettes are Nearly as Big as Smoking
- FDA Study: Cancer Risks Nearly Nil for 1-2 Cigars Per Day
- Beliefs, Practices, and Self-efficacy of US Physicians Regarding Smoking Cessation and Electronic Cigarettes: A National Survey
- How Much Eliquid Does It Take to kill You?
- Unintended consequences of the FDA’s e-cigarette regulations
- Feeling Let Down and Left Behind, With Little Hope for Better
- Nations That Hate Vaping
- Amazon Smile – Supporting Vape-A-Vet
- Electronics and liquid damage
- Vape Shop Events: A New Way to Do Business