Topics discussed include:
- Vaping Etiquette For the Holidays
- New MasterCard Policies Targeting The Vape Industry
- Tobacco Causes Gene Mutations, Vapor Doesn’t
- Using DIY Flavor Concentrates to Flavor Beverages and Stay Hydrated
- Vape Menthol, Mint, and Eucalyptus When You’re Sick
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Share on Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- E-cigarettes around 95% less harmful than tobacco estimates landmark review
- New mastercard rules set to double or triple vape mail shipping rates! : electronic_cigarette
- Mastercard triples vape mail shipping rates – ELiquid Depot
- Petition · Mastercard: Reverse MasterCard’s Anti-Vape Policies · Change.org
- E-Pipe 629 from ePuffer
- E-cig vapor does not induce genetic mutations associated with cigarette smoke exposure
- Every 50 cigarettes smoked cause one DNA mutation per lung cell
- Vaping is better than any cough drop
- Whoever posted about menthol juice being better than any cough drop