Some of the topics discussed include:
- What I Scored for Black Friday.
- Vaping Improves High Blood Pressure and Asthma in Smokers.
- Removing Batteries From Devices When Not In Use.
- And much more.
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Share on Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Things I talked about in this episode
- VCCLive Ep 21: Big Vapor?, FDA Withdrawal Symptoms, Stop – Wait a Minute, & Phil’s Ponderings…
- E-Cigs Reversing Harm From Smoking? Interview with Professor Polosa
- Blood Pressure Control in Smokers with Arterial Hypertension Who Switched to Electronic Cigarettes
- Persisting Long Term Benefits of Smoking Abstinence and Reduction in Asthmatic Smokers Who Have Switched to Electronic Cigarettes
- E-Cig Co. NJOY Says $30M Credit Bid Tops Ch. 11 Auction