In this episode we discuss:
- First Impressions of the Dripbox 160
- Hot Button on My Mech Mod
- Tobacco Companies Win Labeling Lawsuit on Vape Products
- Senator Ron Johnson Asks Obama Administration to Cease Implementation of Deeming Regulations
- Research Says Vaping Can Help People Lose Weight
- VaporFi In Trouble For Claiming To Sponsor A Billion Lives
- Phillip Morris Says They Will Stop Selling Cigarettes….Eventually
- DIY Time! BBQ Sauce E-Juice
- The Best Black Cherry Flavor Concentrate
- Saints Vapor’s Amazing Mannequin Challenge
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- E-Cigarette Class Action Suit Stymied by Federal Law
- Senator Johnson calls for FDA To Cease Implementation of Deeming Regs
- Could Vaping be a New Weapon in the Battle of the Bulge?
- VaporFi Sponsors A Billion Lives Film Nationwide
- VaporFi Retracts Statements of Sponsorship for A Billion Lives Screening
- Reynolds American wants FDA to ban vapor e-cigs
- Is Philip Morris’ claim it wants to phase out conventional cigarettes credible?
- Freaky fresh’Day 31: Black Friday!!! – YouTube
- Black Cherry Flavor by Lotus Flavors
- Cherry, Black Flavor
- Saints Vapor on Instagramj – Mannequin Challenge