Some of the topics discussed include:
- The Best and Worst Vape Gear of 2016
- Synthetic Nicotine Might Not Be Classified as a Tobacco Product
- Why You Should Peel Off Your Battery Stickers
- How to Refresh Your Palate With Lemon and Menthol E-Juice
- A NJ Vape Shop Taking Shots at the FDA With a Window Poster
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Share on Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- Shipyard Brewing Company
- Best of 2016 – DJLsb Vapes
- My Best of 2016 – Part 1 – YouTube
- Best Tanks & Devices of 2016 – Mike Vapes
- Best Vape of 2016 – VapnFagan
- GrimmGreen: Top 5 Fav Vapes
- FDA Makes Statements on Synthetic Nicotine – Convenience Store Decisions
- A BATTERY MOOCH POST: Peel off those battery stickers!
- Can you identify a fake LG HG2 18650 Battery?
- Found a great palate cleanser : DIY_eJuice
- NJ Vape Shop Window Poster
3 thoughts on “The Latest Vaping News – The VapePassion Show Episode 49”
I’ll have to find the article about some rule that was submitted for approval to the OMB. It was regarding nicotine, as possibly being regulated as a medicine in certain cases. I have a feeling that this would be their way of covering synthetic nicotine. I don’t think that they will leave it uncovered. If anything, an herbal supplement. Just my thoughts.
My bad, it depends on the intent, such as quitting smoking. I thought they already tried it, in 2010? http://origin-nyi.thehill.com/regulation/healthcare/298061-final-rule-to-clarify-how-tobacco-products-are-regulated-under-review
Funny how I was thinking about this and this came out today: http://www.vapingpost.com/2017/01/06/fda-final-deeming-rule-2-0-intended-uses-explained/ It doesn’t say anything about synthetic nicotine, though.