Some of the topics discussed include:
- ProVape Goes Out of Business
- The Media Is Reporting That Dripping Is a New Dangerous Vape Technique Popular With Teens
- Ohio Governor John Kasich Proposes 69% Tax on Vape Products
- Proposed Vaping Taxes in Kansas and Hawaii
- New Study Shows Vaping is As Safe As Other NRT Products
- E-Cig Battery Charger Research Shows Many Chargers Are Not Safe
- The Daily Mail Retracts Negative Statement About Vaping
- Phil Busardo’s New E-Juice Line – B. Liquids
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- E-Cigarettes and “Dripping” Among High-School Youth
- Gov. Kasich suggests increasing tax for vape products to 69 percent | WKBN.com
- Contact Governor of Ohio, John R. Kasich
- Kansas – Take action to change the tax on vapor products!
- Lawmakers propose hefty tax on some e-cig products – Hawaii News Now
- Hawaii Calling ECigarettes tobacco Products for 70% tax | E-Cigarette Forum
- E-Cigarettes and Toxin Exposure | Annals of Internal Medicine
- Safety survey reveals e-cigarette chargers pose significant risk to consumers
- Daily Mail Online Retracts Negative Article About Vaping
- Phil Busardo’s B. Eliquids