Some of the topics discussed include:
- Cole / Bishop Amendment Re-introduced For New Congress Session
- The Hartland, Wisconsin Government Will Protect the Vape Industry In Their Jurisdiction
- Vermont Vapor Fine $50k for Smoking Cessation Claims
- A Preview of the Aspire Nautilus 2
- Should Smokers Be Allowed To Smoke If They Want To?
- How to Pair E-Juices With Your Morning Cup of Coffee
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- FDA Deeming Authority Act 2017 Proposed Bill
- H.R.1136 – 115th Congress (2017-2018)
- Hartland, WI to address FDA on e-cigarettes rules
- Aspire – Aspire Nautilus 2
- In Indonesia, Marlboro’s last frontier, a smokers’ rights group is defending the “human right” to light up — Quartz
- Pipe Tobacco e-Liquids
- Black Note Tobacco E-Liquid, 100% Naturally Extracted
- Vermont Vapor Closing Letter