Some of the topics discussed include:
- The Cole-Bishop Bill Didn’t Make Into to the 2017 US Budget
- The FDA Has Delayed Compliance Deadlines by Three Months
- Could a Small Town in Wisconsin Save the Vaping Industry?
- Is it Unethical To Buy Vape Products Released After the Deeming Date?
- New Study Shows Vaping Doesn’t Promote Cancer Growth
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- FY17 Omnibus Summary 5-1-17.pdf
- Out of the budget but, still in the fight! | CASAA
- Small-town America takes on FDA over e-cigarette regulations
- Hartland, Wisconsin Government Acts to Protect Vaping
- Comparative tumor promotion assessment of e-cigarette and cigarettes
- FDAs May 2017 Web Statement Announcing 3-Month Extension