Some of the topics discussed include:
- E-Juice Review: Glazed Donuts by Loaded E-Liquid
- Jai Haze Vs Mike Vapes: Jai’s Perspective
- Vape Reviewers That Don’t Cuss
- A Sheriff Gets Prison Time For Selling E-Cigarettes to Inmates
- Tobacco Control Journal Caught Hiding Sample Size To Falsely Claim That Vaping Is a Gateway to Smoking
- Does Pre-Made E-Juice Need to Steep Again After Adding More Nicotine?
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- Loaded E-Juice
- Final Defendant Pleads Guilty in Rutherford County JailCigs Investigation
- Former Tennessee Sheriff Sentenced on Federal Corruption Charges
- Failure to Disclose Sample Size: A Flaw at Multiple Levels
- New Study Concludes that Vaping is a One-Way Bridge to Cigarette Smoking among Youth
- E-cigarette use as a predictor of cigarette smoking
- Adding Nic to Premade Juice