The topics this week:
- E-Juice Review: Grape Drank By Ruthless.
- San Francisco’s Vape Ban Is Going to a Public Vote in 2018.
- Researchers Try to Replicate the Infamous Formaldehyde Study But Can’t.
- Preparing for a Natural Disaster When You’re a Vaper.
- The FDA Is Asking Vape Manufacturers to Submit Their Trade Secrets.
Links to everything I talk about are below.
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Don’t want to look at my face? Here’s the podcast 😉
Everything I talked about in this episode
- My Asvape Cobra Review
- My Juul Review
- My original 2015 review of Ruthless Grape Drank
- Buy Ruthless Grape Drank from VapeWild (affiliate link)
- Repeal Of San Francisco Flavored Tobacco Ban Qualifies For Ballot
- Let’s Be Real San Francisco
- E-cigarettes emit very high formaldehyde levels only in conditions that are aversive to users: A replication study
- The original flawed formaldehyde study
- Tobacco product master files (TPMFs) – FDA Voice Blog