I would love your support. Consider donating to the VapePassion Patreon page.
In this episode we discuss:
- Securing Vape Gear From Kids
- The United States Vapers’ Survey
- Top tobacco control experts tell FDA to look at benefits of vaping before regulating
- A big list of independent studies showing vaping is less harmful than smoking
- ERF and AEMSA Update Research Citations list – now over 900 citations
- Anti-Smoking Groups Telling Vapers that E-Cigarette Aerosol Contains Propylene Oxide
- FDA’s Zeller: Let’s Reframe Debate to Focus on Nicotine
- CEI Sues Over Illegal “Vapes on a Plane” Regulation
- Inslee signs bill further regulating vaping in Washington State
- These 19 Representatives Voted to Take Away Your Vaping Rights
- The Ecig officially recognized in smoking risk reduction in France
- Owners of Mall Kiosk Blame Kid For Vape That Exploded in His Face
- Squonk Mods: The Vaping360 Guide to Squonking
- $6.87 Fasttech White LED Flashlight w/ 510 Pin
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?