The GOKU disposables were sent to me for the purpose of review. These are called GOKU, which is a combination of the words “Go Cool.” And their slogan is Go Cool With GOKU.
- 8ml of e-liquid / 3500 puffs
- 1.4 Ohm coil
- 400mAh battery
- USB-C rechargeable
- 50mg nicotine
These are definitely some flashy-looking devices. There’s a lot of branding on the front, which I think makes these look a lot more interesting. A lot of disposables look really plain and boring and the text on here looks good, in my opinion.
The colors look good with bright gradients. And the coating on here feels good too. It’s sort of like a soft, rubbery type of plastic.
These are 104mm long (about 4 inches), 23mm wide (about 1 inch), and a little less than an inch in depth.
There are 10 flavors in all in this line and they sent me six so I’ll go over those.
- Blue Razz Lemonade – This definitely tastes like blue raspberry and maybe a slight hint of lemonade. I personally would have liked that lemonade to be a lot stronger but it’s good if you’re looking for a blue raspberry with some minty-ness.
- Peach Ice – The peach here tastes like a natural peach. It has that light peach sweetness of a real peach and just a little ice on it.
- Peach Mango Watermelon – All of these flavors mix together really well. The peach and watermelon are light compared to the mango but those flavors add a nice touch to the mango.
- Strawberry Ice – This is unique strawberry. It’s sort of floral. I think it’s a light fresh strawberry with just a little bit of sweetness. The ice is pretty light in this one too but works well with the strawberry. I would have liked for this one to be a little sweeter.
- Strawberry Milkshake – So this one is a bit of a miss with me. I can sort of get some of that creaminess they were aiming for but this tastes very earthy to me, which covers up most of the flavor. I can’t really taste the strawberry either. It does have a bit of fruitiness though.
- Watermelon Ice – This is another unique flavor. I get the watermelon just slightly but it’s also floral like the strawberry flavor. It’s not bad but different. Another mellow and refreshing flavor.
There are four other flavors in this line that they didn’t send, which are Banana Ice, Black Currant, Mango Ice, and Tropical Fruit. And while they didn’t send these to me in this line, they DID send them to me in their Marvol line. I reviewed the Marvol line here if you want to see my thoughts on those flavors.
Battery and Charging
And of course with 8ml of e-liquid, these devices are rechargeable with USB-C. The GOKU has a 400mAh internal battery, which is a little small but that’s expected in a device of this size and it’ll also charge fast. Even a battery of that size should last most people the whole day.
The flavors in all of these are fairly light and the ice is mild so these are good for those of you looking for calmer flavors that aren’t too sweet. The draw is nice and it doesn’t seem to have too strong of a nicotine hit, even at 50mg nicotine. I think they’re nice disposables.
The GOKU disposables were sent to me for review from Vaptex. You can learn more about them here.