The Marvol disposables were sent to me for the purpose of review. Vaptex’s tagline for these is “Puff Your Fruit Cube,” so as you could infer from that, these are square devices with fruity flavors.
- 16ml e-liquid capacity / up to 6000 puffs
- 1.2 Ohm mesh coil
- 600mAh battery
- USB-C rechargeable
- 50mg or 20mg salt nicotine
These are some pretty cool-looking devices. Even the box they come in looks good.
All of these have a solid color main body and a designer pattern on the cylinder section. They’re good-looking devices.
And at the top is a comfortable round mouthpiece. Vaptex also says these devices have an anti-spitback feature. It seems to work because I haven’t gotten any spit-back while using them.
These devices measure 64mm (1.8 inches) wide, 68mm (2.7 inches) tall, and 24mm (1 inch) thick.
They’re comfortable to hold and use and fit nice in my pocket.
There are 10 flavors in this line and they sent me six, so let’s go over those.
- Banana Ice – This is an interesting sort of floral banana flavor with a strong ice hit.
- Black Currant – This is a light black currant flavor with a lot of sweetness.
- Mango Ice – This is a nice mellow straight up mango with some good ice to it. It has just a slight bit of sweetness to it.
- Peach Mango Watermelon – I get mostly the mango with just hints of that peach and watermelon added to it. I reviewed this one in Vaptex’ GOKU line and it tastes mostly the same there but I feel like the flavor is just a little stronger here, which I like. It might be because the draw is much tighter on the Marvol devices.
- Tropical Fruit – This isn’t your typical tropical flavor. It’s definitely tropical but also a bit floral, like some of the other flavors Vaptex makes.
- Watermelon Ice – This is another one that I already reviewed in the GOKU line and it also tastes just like it does in that line but stronger. It’s a light watermelon and floral flavor.
The other flavors in the line are Blue Razz Lemonade, Strawberry Ice, Strawberry Milkshake, and Peach Ice. I tried all of these flavors in Vaptex’s other disposable line called the GOKU, so you can learn more about those in that review.
These also have a nice tight draw. It’s a really good hit. I like it.
Battery and Charging
These devices have a 600mAh battery, which I think is good enough for a day of use. And it’s USB-C charging so you can charge it up fast whenever you need to.
These are nice disposables. They flavors are good, there’s a ton of e-liquid in each one, the hits are nice and satisfying, and the devices look good and are comfortable to use.
The Marvol Disposables were sent to me for review from Vaptex. You can learn more about them here.