In this episode we discuss:
- Potentially dangerous sugars in flavors from Flavor West
- How ohms, volts and watts work
- Extracting batteries from laptops
- A HuffPost video featuring a doctor lying about e-cigs
- How vaping might have imitated cancer in a 45 year old woman (but not actually causing cancer)
- The failure of the vape ban proposal in Wales
- What to look for in a mech mod
- Evolv suing Joyetech and their subsidiaries
- Show notes can be found on this episode’s page on VapePassion.com
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- VapingwithTwisted420 – My Top 5 RDA’s!
- Added a bunch of warnings to Flavor West – Announcements – E-Liquid Recipes Forum
- Concerning Flavors – A.B. Dada’s DIY data depository
- e-Liquid Calculator :: Flavor :: Madagascar Vanilla (FW)
- A visual for ohms, volts, and watts a friend sent me
- Project FOG #39
- Tutorial: Laptop Battery Pack 18650 Extraction
- Physician in Huffington Post Video Declares that Smoking is No More Harmful than Vaping
- Doctor Explains Why E-Cigarettes Are Just As Dangerous As Tobacco Cigarettes
- A Cancer That Went Up in Smoke : Pulmonary Reaction to e-Cigarettes Imitating Metastatic Cancer
- ‘Cheap date’ remark stubs out proposed Welsh vaping ban
- What to look for in a mech mod?
- To anyone that bought an EFEST 18650 35A Battery since 27th January this year, bring it back
- How to add Menthol Crystals to existing juice
- Evolv Sues Joyetech: Claim Paperwork