In this episode we discuss:
– High quality 26650 batteries
– Margeret Cuomo retracting her false claims of e-cigs
– Discouraging underage vaping
– What would you do if you an underage vaper was using unsafe batteries?
– Nurses told to scold patients who use e-cigs
– How current generation e-cigs are delivering consistent nicotine
– Don’t lie on health or life insurance policies if you use nicotine
– States with e-cig tax proposals
– Advertising buffer zones for e-cigs is not constitutional
– Extracting flavors from natural plants
– If it was the last day on earth, what would you vape?
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- S1nist0r Black Ale | 10 Barrel Brewing Co. | BeerAdvocate
- Peach Tea Flavored E-Cigarette and Vaping E-Liquid | NJOY
- 26650 Battery Bench Test Results and New Ratings Table
- 26650 Safety Grades and Pulse Performance Data
- Celebrity Doctor Margaret Cuomo Insists On Misleading Smokers About Vaping Hazards
- My 15 year old cousin approached me about e-cigs
- Public Health Malpractice? Nursing Journal Article Recommends Scolding Smokers Who Quit Using E-Cigarettes
- The perceived effects of electronic cigarettes on health by adult users
- New method measures nicotine delivery from e-cigarettes
- Employer charging more to nicotine users
- Cigna Nicotine Tests
- Vapor Products and Tax Policy
- State advertising restrictions running into constitutional problems
- San Diego repeals tobacco ad rules
- Top 10 Most Expensive E-Liquid Flavors for Vaping
- Advice Please! DIY Flavor Extraction – Glycerite Method
- Your last day on earth. What juice would you vape?
- Vapergate’s Crystal Smurf