In this episode we discuss:
- The knowledge gap among physicians on e-cigarettes
- How a study found that cigarettes cost less than vaping
- The long term benefits of vaping for asthma sufferers
- The failed E-cigarette tax in Maryland
- Why investors should not invest in big tobacco e-cig stocks
- How Philip Morris is trying to get people to vape their poisonous tobacco
- Misleading pro-vaping arguments we should stop using
- Why you shouldn’t buy from e-liquid manufactures who infringe on trademarks
- Why vaping is not only about quitting smoking, but also enjoyment
- Why e-juice flavors are not designed to market to kids
- Mooch’s updated recommended batteries list
- Creating extracts for e-juice
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Share on Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- Vapor’s Anonymous – Hypno by VapeCraft
- Joe IPA 10 Barrel Brewing Co.
- Level of Knowledge, Concerns and Healthcare Practices Among Physicians Regarding E-Cigarettes
- Study finds combustible tobacco cigarettes cost less than e-cigarettes
- Asthma: Long-term benefits of ecigs for vapers and dual users | PGVG Magazine
- Lawmakers Left Red Faced After Failure Of E-Cigarette Tax | The Daily Caller
- Read This Before Investing In E-Cigarettes — The Motley Fool
- Big Tobacco REALLY Doesn’t Want You To Quit Using Tobacco |
- 6 Misleading Pro-Vaping Arguments We Should Stop Using
- The Trademark Infringement War > VAPE ABOUT IT
- The pleasure principle — The sun also rises
- The Forecast Ep. 6 Are E-cigarette Flavors Marketing to Kids? – YouTube
- Mooch’s Recommended Batteries | E-Cigarette Forum
- Creating Extracts to be used in eJuice : DIY_eJuice