Some of the topics discussed include:
- FDA Wants to Regulate E-cigs as a Drug.
- Regulator Watch Interviews Dr. Michael Siegel.
- DIY E-Juice Bars in Vape Shops.
- And much more.
If you like the show, consider donating just a dollar per month to help keep The VapePassion Show going.
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- FDA rule on tobacco products under final review | TheHill
- New FDA deeming rule proposed: Clinical trials for e-cigarettes – VAPES
- Want to know what a PMTA really involves? / American E-cigarette & E-liquid Blog
- Welcome fall with our all new fall flavors sample pack!
- VAPE WILD | Best E-Juice Shop, Free Shipping, Free E Cigarette Liquid
- POLITICIZING SCIENCE | SIEGEL ON GLANTZ & E-CIGS | PART 1 (REG WATCH) – YouTube
- MYTH OF ‘DUAL USE’ | DR. SIEGEL| WEB EXTRA – YouTube
- SIEGEL ON FDA DEEMING REGS | WEB EXTRA (REG WATCH) – YouTube
- **PART 2** | POLITICIZING SCIENCE | SIEGEL ON GLANTZ & E-CIGS – YouTube
- The Latest Vaping News – The VapePassion Show Episode 34 – Vape Passion
- The True Vapors show #66 “What is the right battery for my vaping needs”? – YouTube
- The Not-So Discontinued Series: PB Cereal – Charlie Noble
- Unvapeable | E-Cigarette Forum