Some of the topics discussed include:
- E-Juice Review: Forest Mist from Steepd
- How E-Cigs Can Be Used to Hack Your Computer
- PSA: Don’t Use The Efest SODA Charger at the 1amp Setting
- The CDC Released A Study Showing That Both Smoking and Vaping Rates Have Dropped
- Researchers At Penn State Say Vaping is Less Addictive Than Smoking
- DIY E-Juice: Smurf From Vapergate
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Links to everything I talk about are below the video.
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- DESTIHL Brewery Wild Sour Series: Blueberry Gose
- e-Cigarettes Can Be Used to Hack Computers
- How Russian Hackers Used Britney Spears’s Instagram to Communicate
- ADVISORY: Avoid using the Efest SODA charger at its 1A setting
- New CDC Data Should Put to Rest the Contention that E-Cigarettes are a Gateway to Youth Smoking
- Tobacco Use Among Middle and High School Students — United States, 2011–2016
- Statement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on the 2016 National Youth Tobacco Survey results
- Teen Use Of E-Cigarettes Declines For The First Time – NPR
- Vaping is the reason for massive decline in UK smoking
- E-cigarettes less addictive than cigarettes | Penn State University
- DIY VAPERGATE Smurf Clone ejuice
- Blue Smurf by Vapergate