Some of the topics discussed include:
- E-juice Review: The Waffle Cone Bluenana by Cyber Liquids
- Scott Gottlieb Shares More About the FDA Regulatory Framework in The New England Journal of Medicine
- Thailand Is Imprisoning People for Vaping
- New York City Council Attacks Electronic Cigarettes With Several Bills
- The University of California San Francisco Says Big Tobacco is Selling NRT Products That Don’t Work
Links to everything I talk about are below.
If you like the show, consider donating to help keep The VapePassion Show going. Even a dollar helps!
Show a little love and Share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!
Want to listen to the podcast version instead?
Everything I talked about in this episode
- Bluenana by The Wafflecone E-Juice
- A Nicotine-Focused Framework for Public Health — NEJM
- StattQualm / SQuape Employee Arrested in Thailand For Vaping
- Thailand travel advice – GOV.UK
- The New York City Council – 1544-B
- The New York City Council – 1547-A
- The New York City Council – 1532-A
- The New York City Council – 484-A
- The New York City Council – 1585-A
- From Threat to Opportunity: Study Shows Cigarette Makers Shifted Stance on Nicotine Patches, Gum